How to place an order
Getting in touch with ATT INTERWERS Technical Translations Agency
When you first contact our agency we ask you to send us a request for quotation with the company registration and contact details. An employee of ATTINTERWERS.COM will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible. You will be asked about the amount of text to be translated, the document format as well as the expected delivery date and any possible additional services such as DTP, hard copies of translations, translation languages etc. Finally you will be asked to send your documents for a price quotation.
In response to the RFQ sent via e-mail, on the basis of the information acquired during a telephone call, you will receive a detailed price quotation including the conditions of a particular service provision. Apart from the response to your particular need, you will also receive the standard ATTINTERWERS.COM price lists including definitions of the translation unit, description of the modes of translation as well as other order conditions.
A Customer of ATTINTERWERS.COM receives a filled-out order form for the translation. We only ask you to check the entries on the form as well as the dates and mode of translation. The signed order form should be sent back via e-mail of fax.
What is included on the translation order form
An A4 order form describes all arrangements between the Customer and ATTINTERWERS.COM concerning a translation, i.e.:
– a reminder of the necessity to send back the signed order form
– date of order placement
– translation delivery date
– translation mode
– source language
– target language(s)
– number of actual pages (in paper or in a given document)
– adress(es) / e-mail address(es) to which we should deliver the translated documents
– order topic, i.e. the names of source documents/files
– information whether DTP services or preparing for print will be required
– other information important for the Customer or ATTINTERWERS.COM concerning the circumstances and conditions of providing a given service
– name of the ordering person
– registration details of the ordering person for invoicing purposes
– other legal and contractual conditions for providing translation services
– details of our agency
– place for signature of the ordering person
The order form is a confirmation that we received your enquiry as well as the acceptance of the proposed translation conditions. In case you do not receive an order form, it means we did not receive your enquiry or our spam filter has blocked it. In this case, please call us in order to receive the translation within a time required by you.
To the benefit of both of our companies, please always sign the order form and send them to us.
The order is closed once the translated document(s) are sent to the Customer and settled in our invoicing system.